I’m Juliette, a Frenchie NZ Register Dietitian
« Eating healthy is good, but digesting food to be able to enjoy its benefits is much better!»
A little bit about me
I was born in Brittany, France and I “fell” in the nutrition field when I was a young athlete. Since then, I’ve never stopped studying nutrition and dietetics. My personal and professionnel experiences led me to become a dietitian with a high focus on gut disorders, auto-immune diseases (e.g. Hashimoto) and hormonal unbalanced.
Today, I help people getting better through food and micronutrition.
Help people getting better through food, micronutrition & lifestyle
Dietitian in France since 2016, registered in NZ 2023
Digestive issues, auto-immune diseases, hormonal unbalance
- MSc Nutrition & Dietetics, Massey University, New Zealand
- HYGIE ONE, by Lisa Salis, nutrition, nutritherapy, naturopathy,
- AIP training coach certificate
- Monash FODMAP Online dietitian course (Monash University training)
- Bachelor Nutrition Food, Prevention and Culinary Innovation, major sensory analysis, Bordeaux University, France
- Cooking degree, Lille, France
- DUT Biology & Dietetics, Lille, France