For 6-8 pancakes
- 2 yellow bananas (not spotted)
- 100 g quinoa flour
- 125 ml almond or oat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 vanilla pod (seeds) or 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 100 g bluberries
To serve (optional)
- Coconut yoghurt
- Maple syrup
- Mash the banana thoroughly in a large bowl and then add the remaining ingredients except the bluberries. If you’re in rush, use a food processor.
- Once the batter has formed, add the bluberries and stir gently.
- Heat a pan and melt a little bit of coconut oil or ghee. Pour ~3tbsp of the batter and allow it to cook for a couple of minutes, or until the top begins to bubble and the sides to solidy.
- Gently flip the pancake over and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter or keep it in the fridge for latter (can be kept up to 2 days but no more)
- Serve with some coconut yoghurt and extra bluberries
Low-FODMAPs note & alernatives
Unripe bananas are low in fructan up to 100 g, so make sure to not eat the all dough (I know it’s tough).
You can use any GF and LF flour : quinoa, rice, buckwheat, sorghom…