- 200 g rice
- 100 g urad dhal
- Filtred water
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter crunchy (it’s a must)
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 chili finely chopped or 1 tsp chili powder (according to your taste)
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp tamarind paste (optional but much better)
- Coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- Garlic-infused oil
- In a food porcessor, mix all the ingredients except the peanut butter.
- Heat a pan and pour the sauce mixture and the peanut butter. Stir on medium heat for 10 minutes
- Make the dosa according to this recipe
- Place the dosa in your plate. Spread the sauce mixture on top. Sprinlke extra peanuts on top, coriander leaves and garlic-infused oil.
If you do not have any issues with garlic, add 2 garlic cloves with the tomato.
My favourite dosa restaurant in Dehli. At home, dosa will be quite different, but still very good!